AMPM is an Association Moving towards Preventive Medicine, founded in Paris, France in 2006/7, based and registered in Lebanon in 2011. The members are dedicating best of the best evidence based knowledge in the field of diseases prevention. AMPM is briefly a Task Force of team work.
- Identify nationwide health improvement priorities
- Increase public awareness and understanding of determinants of health, disease, disability, and opportunities for progress
- Provide measurable objectives and goals applicable at national, state, and local levels
- Engage multiple sectors to take actions to strengthen policies and improve practices driven by the best available evidence and knowledge
- Identify critical research, evaluation, and data collection needs
- Achieve the dream of the healthiest nation prototype by real objective works and activities through well identified steps and goals; a mission to vision action plan